We would like to invite you to the upcoming open day event “One day like a future Chef at Culinary Arts Institute- part 4” at Culinary Arts Institute part of VUM – 8 April (Saturday), 10 am.
The open day event
A career development in the world of Michelin stars. Why is Hospitality and Culinary Arts programme such a powerful tool for your future life and career?
We are calling all who have a passion and interest in the culinary arts!
If you are motivated and committed to hard work by transmitting experience and training, we will build your creativity, perfectionism and confidence!
One day like a future Chef at Culinary Arts Institute- part 4.
– you will use premises equipped in partnership with manufacturers for some of the iconic Michelin star restaurants worldwide;
– you will present you our new organic garden, from which you will take advantage to use products during your studies with us;
– you will cook with professional Chefs;
– you will learn more about Scholarships opportunities, application procedures, modules of study, methods of education;
– you will learn more about our Internships in Michelin Starred Restaurants.
Culinary Arts Institute: www.culinaryartseurope.com
Location: 13a Oborishte Str., Varna (Varna University of Management)
Accommodation available. The event is free of charge.