Recipe for a salad in a Sicilian style
We present our third summer dish for the month of August – Sicilian style salad exclusively created by our Chef Instructor Kaloyan Kolev with the help of the unique products provided by our partners of Farm Green to go.
Enjoy the Sicilian salad as a vegetarian main course or tasty side dish with your favorite grilled meats or seafood.
Products in kg for the salad
0.05 Baby salads Farm Green to go
0.02 Orange fillet
0.01 Red onion
0.015 Pitted olives
Products in kg for the dressing
0.05 Orange juice
0.003 Orange peel
0.15 Olive oil
0.01 Lemon juice
Products in kg for the croutons
0.02 Olive oil
0.005 Oregano fresh leaves
0.01 kg Basil fresh leaves Farm Green to go
For the dressing:
- Place the chickpeas in a blender jar and blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
For the croutons:
- Place the olive oil, garlic oregano and basil in a blender jug and blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cut the bread into large cubes, place them in a pan, season with the aromatic oil and salt. Mix well and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.
For the salad:
- Pour the salads and onions into a bowl. Season with 0.02 kg of the dressing.
- Place on the plate and garnish with the olives, orange slices, croutons and parmesan.